Located in central Graskop, Blyde Chalets offers one an ideal location from which to explore the tranquil town of Graskop, as well as a base station from which to explore the scenic wonders of the region.
Self Catering accommodation:
We offer two different chalets:
• Small Chalet: These have a main bedroom with a double bed and a sleeper couch in the lounge area, bathroom with a shower and TV. The unit has a fully equipped kitchenette and its own veranda with braai facility.
• Big Chalet: These units have two bedrooms, one with a double bed, and the other with two single beds. There is a bathroom with a bath, lounge area with TV and a fully equipped kitchen. Each chalet has its own veranda with braai facility.
Linen and towels are supplied for each unit. The chalets are also fully serviced on a daily basis, allowing one to relax, and not worry about dishes etc.
On site you will find the Glass House Restaurant which caters for late breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ensure total satisfaction whatever the need may be.
Nearby facilities include horse riding, four golf courses, abseiling, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching, fishing and helicopter flights, this gives one a large variety of activities to keep one busy when not doing sightseeing.
One kilometer outside Graskop you can experience the adrenalin intake of a 19-story free fall in less than three seconds by stepping off one of the worlds highest and most spectacular cable gorge swings in the world.
On the premises you will also find a well stocked curio and gift shop, with maps, postcards, African masks, statues and many more items to choose from.
Being situated in town we are central to all the restaurants and shopping venues in Graskop. Attractions in the nearby vicinity include God's Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, the Blyde River Canyon and many well known waterfalls.
Attractions and activities:
Graskop is the most central town in the region to explore all the beauty and splendor of the region. Herewith is a list of the sights as well as their distances from the town:
• Pilgrims Rest - 15km
• Three Rondavels - 52km
• Kruger Park / Phabeni Gate - 50km
• Berlin Falls - 15km
• Gods Window - 12km
• Hazyview - 42km
• Bourke's Luck Potholes - 32km
• Sudwala Caves - 85km
• Lisbon Falls - 10km
• Sabie with various falls - 32km